Berry Brunch Bake Recipe
Berry Brunch Bake
4-pack of baked croissants (check the bakery section of your grocery store)
1 package of thawed mixed berries from the freezer section or fresh
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
2-3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray either two (2) 8x8 or one (1) 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
3. Dice your 4 croissants into small pieces and spread them evenly into the bottom of your baking dish(es). Sprinkle your mixed berries over top of your croissant pieces.
4. In a blender, add your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and milk and blend until smooth. Pour your mixture evenly over your berries and croissants, and let sit for at LEAST 20 minutes. You want the bread to have a chance to absorb the mixture.
5. Once it has had time to absorb, place your baking dish in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Once baked, pull out of the oven and sprinkle the top with the powdered sugar. This is best served warm, so scoop and serve immediately.